This book on deliverance and healing covers breaking curses, including breaking generational curses. Curses are in the category of social matters in our lives because of their expressive nature. For curses to have any potential one of their conditions is that they have physical expression in speech or in writing.
Although social in nature they are able to affect any area of life once in operation: social, spiritual, physical or material areas.
The great news is that curses are breakable and much easier than many may assume. May you find all the answers in this book for your life and for the lives of all the people you’re entrusted with
With detailed biblical analysis this book on breaking curses clears all the mysteries and confusion on curses. The first five chapters of the book lay the foundation:
1. What is a curse and the nature of curses?
2. Five conditions for curses to meet before gaining any legal entry
3. What curses are not: matters that do not constitute curses
4. Three sources of curses: God, people and self-infliction
5. Can Satan bring curses? Can Satan curse people?